Why pay your full tax burden when there are ways to legally reduce it? The aim of tax planning is to minimize tax burdens and preserve your wealth. Our CFP® professionals have a thorough understanding of the federal, state, and local tax laws. Our role is tax planning to help you legally minimize your tax payments. For tax preparation work we can refer you to a number of knowledgeable and competent CPAs and Enrolled Agents (EAs) who can help you with your particular tax preparation challenges.
Tax planning is a complex and ever-changing area of financial planning. Below are resources and articles which may help you with your tax planning. Please contact us for detailed tax planning help for your particular situation.
- 2019 Key Tax and Financial Numbers
- What are the best ways to lower my taxable income?
- 2017 Federal Income Tax Planning Center
- Ways to lower your taxes blog post
- Tax Planning for Form 1040 – Topic Discussion
- IRS Refund Check Issues – Topic Discussion
- Tax Planning for Marriage and Divorce – Topic Discussion
- Tax Planning for the Self-Employed – Topic Discussion
- State and Local Tax Information – Topic Discussion