Today’s professionals switch jobs and careers for various reasons, whether seeking more personal fulfillment, relocating for a better opportunity, or rebounding after being downsized. Keeping your career on track requires a careful assessment of your values and your goals. What do you care about? What are your leisure activities and hobbies? Which of your employee benefits can be portable? How do you manage a windfall? Which vehicles (e.g., savings, investments, trusts, insurance policies) can be used to provide cash for everyday living expenses?
Cereus Financial Advisors can help you navigate new employment opportunities. We will do a balance-sheet analysis of all your assets and expected income in order to determine how much monthly income you need to support your lifestyle during your career transition and after.
- Considering a New Employment Opportunity
- Changing Jobs? Know Your 401(k) Options
- unemployment.org: Unemployment Benefits Made Simple
- Starting a New Career – Topic Discussions
- Changing Jobs? Take Your 401(k) and Roll It – Concept Piece
- Coping with Unemployment – Topic Discussion
- Surviving Financially When You're Unemployed– Topic Discussion
- Options When You Can't Meet Your Financial Obligations – Topic Discussion
- COBRA Coverage: Health Care During Transitional Periods – Topic Discussion