Latest News: Website Updates
Check out these latest website updates:
- 11/26/2018: Just added 2019 Key Tax and Financial Numbers
- 11/15/2018: New Blog Post: The Secret Retirement Account
- 10/25/2018: David Haas CFP® Receives Member of the Year award from Financial Planning Association of New Jersey
- 9/24/2018: David Haas CFP® quoted in Lifehacker article: How to Financially Prepare for an Extended Work Leave
- 8/20/2018: New Blog Post: Retirement Planning: Secrets Revealed
- 8/20/2018: David Haas CFP® quoted for Financial Planning Association article: Kids, Parents and Paying for College: Seven Steps to Striking the Right Balance
- 7/9/2018: David Haas CFP® quoted in Reuters.com: How to shockproof your retirement healthcare costs
- 7/5/2018: Updated About Us page to add Mike Dunne CFP®
- 4/5/2018: New Blog Post: Tax Planning for 2018
- 2/9/2018: David Haas CFP® quoted on Marketwatch.com: Some millennials wonder whether it’s finally time to take the plunge into stocks
- 1/31/2018: New Blog Post: Bitcoin: Stay Safe!
Cereus Financial Advisors, LLC is an independent, privately owned investment advisory firm, committed to helping clients make better financial decisions in all aspects of their financial lives. Families are our first priority and, like family, we aim to build long-term relationships with all of our clients.
Building relationship takes time. It takes trust. At Cereus Financial Advisors, we are experts at financial planning and investment management. Whether your primary goal is to save for retirement, college education, or a new home, you can trust Cereus Financial Advisors to work with you to create an appropriate financial plan, one that is based on sound investment strategies.
As Certified Financial Planners™ and members of the Financial Planning Association, we adhere to the highest standards of professional competence, ethical conduct, and clear, complete disclosure to those whom we serve. Our advice is independent, unbiased, and confidential and our fees and compensation are always disclosed up-front. There are no surprises.
We understand that financial goals represent more than just money. They embody your hopes, dreams, and aspirations. We also understand that over time your goals can change. That’s why it’s important to review your plan regularly.
If you have any questions about your current financial situation or wish to schedule an appointment, email us or give us a call at 201-848-6802.
WE CAN HELP YOU ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS
RETIREMENT: How much do I need? When can I retire? What is the best way to save for my retirement? How do I start living off my retirement income? Learn more.
HIGHER EDUCATION: How can I send my kids to college? What is the best way to save? How much do I need to save? How many student loans should I take? How do I pay off my student loans? Learn more.
DIVORCE: How do I separate my financial life from my ex? What will my budget look like? How best can I divide the retirement assets? Learn more.
ELDER CARE: How do I take care of my elderly parents? What will happen to me when I need more care? Learn more. DISABILITY: How do I protect my family if I become disabled or need long-term care? Learn more.
INVESTMENTS: How do I invest my money to meet my goals? I need someone to provide a second opinion on my portfolio. Learn more.
CAREER TRANSITION: I lost my job. What do I do about covering my living expenses? What do I do about health insurance? Learn more.
INHERITANCE: How do I take care of my family and legally minimize taxes? Learn more.
SOCIAL SECURITY: When do I start taking Social Security? Learn more.
TAXES: Why am I paying so much in taxes? Is there any legal way to reduce the amount I give to the government? Learn more.